Monday, June 16, 2014

Alright, so here is the jist of this week. First off, I can't
even believe that this transfer is over now because it was sooo fast!
Also, I'm going to be a transfer 4. That is a fourth of the way done
with my mission friends. I have been out for just over 6 months now
and dang does time fly! Usually...

Unfortunately I got a bit sick this week and I've been pushing through
it for the most part. My throat has been killing me and my body
doesn't want to do a whole lot. But at least I made it to the last
P-Day of the transfer and it was well worth it as you can see.
However, I'm going to be resting up a bit for the next couple of days
(with permission from the President of course) and...packing? Yup,
that's right, I'm getting transferred! This will be the first time
moving to another area. It has been a great time here in Kamiooka and
I will really really miss the ward here. Another crazy thing about me
transferring is that I'm going to be follow up training someone. So
I'm going to be transfer 4, and I'll be senior companion to a Transfer
2..Woahhh, was not expecting that. Oh yeah and he's also 日本人
(Japanese) so this is gonna be crazy! I hope he's nice to me because I
am gonna be asking a lot of questions and he'll have to put up with my
low level Japanese skill. I just hope I can use this opportunity to
help progress mine and his growth as a missionary. It should be
interesting!

So yeah, the new place I will be transferring to is called
"Hibarigaoka" and it's in the Musashino North zone. Sooo, hopefully I
don't get lost on the train ride over there, cause I've never been
there before. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. The actual
transfer day is on Thursday so we'll see what it brings! Crazy crazy.

Oh yeah, and I was able to grow some more friendships in the ward
yesterday with Elder Bunker. We first had a Mogi (a practice lesson,
to members usually) at the Inoue family's house, and that was a lot of
fun. I was sitting in legit Japanese style position the whole time to
so right afterwards, my legs were totally numb and I was in Pain.
Lying on the floor.. But, I gotta give it all for the word members
right! Haha. Also, after the lesson we went over to the Ogawa family's
house and had a dinner! It was awesome! I tried a thing or two, and
then they had chicken...sooo good. Welp, that's about all I can type
for now. Hopefully you liked all the pictures and vids. Talk to you
next week when I'm in a different ZONE. Bye bye

じゃ心配しないでね。がんばっています!また来週ね?

私に愛しなさい!
- Carlini 長老

No comments:

Post a Comment