Sunday, June 21, 2015

FROM: ELDER CONNER CARLINI
DATE: JUNE 21, 2015
SUBJECT: Crazy Week

Shoot. I don't have a whole lot of time, because I'm spending this
fine P-Day with my man Elder Scott who will be leaving next week for
America. Dang does the time fly.
Yeah, so this week was really up and down. I haven't had a week like
this in a while but it slightly reminds me of the early time I had on
the mission. Hahaha, that was hard. Really hard. So yeah.
Anyways, Tuesday was a rough day. I'm not gonna go into much
detail. But sometimes, you just don't want to be a missionary all that
much and the missionary life gets to you. Haha, but it always goes
away. I'm good now.
Wednesday was a lot of fun. I got to go to Kichijoji for an
interpreter training I was invited to, along with Elder Kennedy. That
was awesome. We had lots of fun, learned a lot, and I got to see Elder
Lobaccaro and Elder Moua!! We had a great talk!
Friday, we had a Zone Conference where I got to see my good man
Elder Bates as the new AP!! It was great. Learned a lot and got to
hear Testimonies from some Sisters from my MTC district, and also
Elder Scott.
Saturday. We got to meet with my man from Fujisawa, Toguchi! We
had a nice meal and talked about lots of stuff.
We also met with Kurata several times this week and he is progressing.
He is an awesome guy!

That's it! Byeee
-Elder Carlini

No comments:

Post a Comment