Monday, April 6, 2015

FROM: ELDER CONNER CARLINI
DATE: APRIL 6, 2015
SUBJECT: Transfer Week!! What?!

And oh how fast the transfers go by. I feel like I just got to Machida
yesterday and already another month and a half rolls by. And what's
even crazier is that, just like Fujisawa, I've only stayed here for
one transfer, and I'm already moving again!! Ohhhh shoot! I had a good
7-8 months in Hibarigaoka, but these last two transfers have been into
an area, and then right out! It's a bit saddening...however...the
place I'm being transferred to is Yamate!!! It's an area right next to
Sent from my iPad

Well, to be honest I can hardly remember what happened this last week.
All I remember is that we had some more days of prosecuting and
getting rejected a lot. But we also got some phone numbers and met
some great new people! Also, we met with a new very much potential
investigator who we met on the street and said he would be down for a
church tour. So we got to do that tour with him this week! We also
taught him about the Plan of Salvation and it went pretty well. He
said he wants to learn more but because his foot is in really bad
condition for now, we're not sure when he can meet again. But he
walked with us all the way to the church (about 45 minutes away from
where we started) just to see it, so that's a good sign. Also, we had
a lesson with our pretty close to baptism investigator, Suzuki, this
week on the Law of Chastity. Hah, yeah. Good lesson. We hope he
receives an answer to his prayers soon and will tell us when he feels
he's ready. Although I probably won't be here because I leave this
Thursday! On to Transfer 11 of 16... I can hardly believe it. Anyways
this transfer had its rough days and quite a bit of lack of success at
first. We only really taught one person and were only able to get in
contact with a handful of other people to invite to things. However,
towards the end we were able to see a couple miracles and I feel like
I'm at least leaving the area a bit better than it was when coming in.
Plus, without the low success transfers, I wouldn't be able to enjoy
the transfers with good success as much right?! So I'm on to the next
stage of "The Mission Life" and I hope there's a lot in store for me
in Yamate. Time to work hard and see some miracles. Anyways, I'll
leave you with some pictures and that's it for this week.
Next week I'll be in Yokohama??
Sweet. Byeee

Elder Carlini
カーリ二長老です。そして私はモルモンです。
愛してます

By the way, the Sakura are blooming again!! Such beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment