Monday, September 8, 2014

Subject: "Round 2"
You may or may not understand the meaning of this title, so let
me enlighten you my good friends and family. I am TRAINING again!! So
now that I just finished up the first 6 weeks of my companions Mission
experience, I'm doing it again. So let's hope he enjoys the heck out
of it, cause I sure will! I have been trying to take on a whole new
light to the mission life, and regular life for that matter. I'm only
about 9 months into my mission (wow that goes fast.) but I'm already
incredibly grateful for the things I've learned out here. And the
crazy thing is that it's mostly not even spiritual stuff or things you
only do on a mission, but straight up life habits and views that I can
use to live even happier when I return. Exciting stuff.
Well, there's not too much to write about for this week except
for the fact that, yup, I am going to be Training a Brand New
Missionary starting this Thursday. Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention
that I will be staying in Hibarigaoka with the awesome roommates that
are Elder Scott and Elder Huntsman (who are staying together this
transfer). Also, Elder Brown will be moving to Kanagawa in the
Yokohama North zone. I loved Yokohama. But of course I'm still excited
to stay here with our great zone as well. Hmm, from there I will
quickly talk about Nakai Yuuta, who is our main Investigator at the
moment. He has been doing very well and he really wants to improve his
life which is awesome. He has been working at a Sushi Place near
Shakujikoen that he doesn't really like. And he works every Sunday
because it's the busiest day. However, he has an interview TONIGHT for
a new job that could get work off Sundays and he could come to church!
And he is very interested in church. He loved seeing it for his first
time ever and getting to go inside was great he said. I think he will
really love church once he meets the members and sees exactly what
it's like because I think it's perfect for him. He wants to help
people out in his career too and says that he thinks about religion a
good amount now. He is a very deep thinker. We got to play ping pong
today with him and I love showing him how happy we can be just because
we want to. Good man.
And that's about it for the week. I'll have a new companion fresh
off the plane by next P day and it'll be another little journey this
transfer. And the best thing is that I get to have Sister Wada's great
cooking again at the Mission Office! That's the great thing about
training, haha.

Have a Great week. That was a command.
Haha

Elder Carlini
カーリニ長老

No comments:

Post a Comment