Monday, March 3, 2014

Heyyy, so I'm going to write just a little bit for this week because
as always, we don't have much time,haha. But yooo, it was a way sweet
week here in the Jay Pan. I had some very rough times but also a
couple of the greatest times since being here. First off, the coolest
thing ever happened with one of our Eikaiwa students who we were
thinking could be a future investigator. She is the nicest lady ever
and her kids are way crazy. They don't speak any English really, but
she is actually way good. So anyways, this happened right after
emailing you guys Last Monday. So yeah, it was her birthday that day,
and so we went and got her a sweet apple pie from Costco! I don't
think I said this yet so yeah, THERE IS A COSTCO HERE! It's just like
America pretty much. Except that everyone is speaking Japanese, haha.
So yeah, we went to go give her the pie that night and being the
awesome lady that she is, invited us in! Then she figured out that we
hadn't eaten dinner and decided to buy pizza! It was crazy awesome
because she went crazy and bought like 6 mediums haha. So we were
thanking her a ton and saying that we didn't need it but she's too
dang nice and went out to buy it! Oh yeah and while we were waiting
for her and the sisters to go buy it, I played freakin YuGiOh with her
younger son! Or at least tried to, haha. It's all in Japanese so if I
didn't know the card already, then I didn't really know what the heck
it did. So in the end, I got owned. But yeahhhhh, we had pizza and
then she shared the pie with us! Holy heck it was such an awesome
night. And now she is progressing big time with the gospel. I think
that she is really loving having it in her life. Gosh dang. So I'm
gonna watch the other videos you sent and if I have some time I will
send another story or two. Wahhhh, the mission is crazy hard work but
these moments make it freakin cool. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment