Sunday, December 29, 2013

Yooooo!! You got a the new dog!!! That’s so dang cool, I wish I could meet him haha. And that name. Zeus. Completely awesome, haha. Oh yeah and that’s cool how that worked out, being right near Tiffany's and all. He really does look like the coolest dog ever. I cant wait to see him in 2 years minus 2 weeks haha. Its crazy how I've been in this place for over 2 weeks now. On Monday our Dai Senpai are leaving for Japan, which they are getting way excited for, and on Wednesday we get the new Kohi! (new guys going to Japan). So starting Wednesday, our district will have officially been here 3 weeks and we will be the new Senpai. Man thats crazy, only 6 more weeks and we'll be the ones going on that flight to Japan!!

Christmas was this week wasn't it. Well it was definitely a different day but far from a normal Christmas obviously! Your package got here a day after Christmas but It was totally sweet!! I was like, yoooo, Yoooo, YOOOOO! It was all great stuff and I have been craving everything in there forever haha. And Lobaccaro Choro in our district came in while I opened it I gave him some High Chews since he had never had them, and he ended up having like 10!! Haha, he loved them. Which is great for him and everyone who loves them here because there supposed to be even better in Japan! But yeah, thanks again for that, it was a Great gift!

So Christmas. We had a lot of special things going on but the nicest part was the extra free time probably, haha! Sundays are awesome here. We always have the Devotional thing at night and I’m usually very awake to hear the message but something about being sat down all day put me to sleep I guess. So I wasn't able to get the full feeling of the spirit that day but it was still a nice little change up. At least my head didn't hurt near the end of the day from studying hah. Oh yeah, and we got to watch a talent show from people here in the MTC. It was mostly all music but one guy, (who was Russian, of course. Cause they are amazing) completely rocked this song on the organ. He was just going crazy on all the keyboards and even using the foot keyboard throughout the song. It was pretty amazing and he never made a mistake. That Russian Perfection, haha. Also, there was a magician in one of the talents and that was wayyy cool. He had some crazy sleight of hand and he was pulling umbrellas and cards out of nowhere and doing all these tricks with them. That was pretty sweet.

But anyways, the day ended with watching a Christmas, Tabernacle Choir special on the big screen and then going back to the dorms with 2 hours of free time!! It was funny because we were all so excited that we had a full 2 hours to do whatever. Haha, so we pretty much played darts and some of us did a little workout right outside our door. I forgot to tell you this but the pull up bar is like 5 steps from our door so our little corner is where me and a few others do pushups and pullups haha. So that’s a nice little blessing.

So anyways, Japanese is coming along slightly. I learned some more words and a decent amount more on conjugation and sentence structure stuff. I can at least write some sentences in English now and translate them over to Japanese..roughly. But I'm still having a hard time in P.I.'s (Progressing Investigators..teaching them) because I can't think on the spot so much. Plus, yesterday, when we taught Iida-san, she seemed to be talking so fast and I had a hard time knowing what she was saying. Buuut I guess I have to struggle at some point. I know I'll get the language eventually, I'm just not so good now, haha.

Yeah, so probably out of the people here, Bates choro and Lobaccaro choro are my good friends. And Bates choro lives in the same room as us so we do all kinds of weird handshakes and stuff haha. We've all had some good talks in there and at night when we have a little free time, we just go off talking about movies, games, and gospel doctrine type of stuff. Its always pretty great and I enjoy the people all around us. Anyways, that’s all I really have for now. I forgot my camera unfortunately so no pictures this week :( I'll send more next week though. I can't even remember what I have to send on there but I have it hah.

Goodbye for now Kazoku

- Carlini choro

No comments:

Post a Comment