Monday, May 18, 2015

FROM: ELDER CONNER CARLINI
DATE: MAY 18, 2015
SUBJECT: Transfers?!?!

Hahah, don't worry I'm staying in Yamate.
Yeahhh, so they changed up the Transfer schedule and we got our
transfer announcement on Saturday, and then the changes all happened
on Monday (yesterday for us). So it's crazy stuff yo. Luckily I am
remaining in this great area of Yamate, and actually I got a new
companion for this transfer. His name is Elder Belnap and he is a
young buck. Straight Sent from my iPad
And as for this last week, to be honest, the only thing I'm
remembering is going on splits in Kamiooka!! I got to go back down to
the first area I lived in in Japan and have a great time with Zone
Leader, Elder Shurilla, proselyting. It was fantastic. I was able to
call old friends from there and actually be able to speak with them
and we set up appointments! So I got to meet with my good man Toru and
Peace at Basketball, and also the Awesome Ogawa family! It was so good
to see them again. Of course, it's still great to be in Yamate and the
Ward here is really great as well. So yeah, I have pictures of the fun
events down there. Oh and I got to see my Ward Mission Leader from
Kamiooka who is the greatest guy ever! He got married and had a kid
while I was away, haha, so I got to see his new little baby boy while
I was there. Good stuff.
Anyways, we had the chance to meet with some more great people on
Yamate like Edward and Kenny (both of whom are Japanese...but speak
fluent English as well). And also our main man Nakamoto! He is a
really nice older gentleman that doesn't understand the concept of a
God, but thinks it really is better to believe in God because it helps
us in life. Perfect mind set. What a great guy! I'll have to snag a
picture with him this next week. Also, I'll send a quick picture of me
and my new companion.

Well, that's about all I got. I have pictures so I'll send those too, hah.
Love you!

「もっと簡単な生活をできるように祈らず、もっと強い人間になれるように祈りなさい。」

-ジェイ エフ ケイーだね
Elder Carlini
カーリ二長老


Me and my new companion.


From my Split in Kamiooka! The Basketball crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment