Monday, April 13, 2015

FROM: ELDER CONNER CARLINI
DATE: APRIL 13, 2015
SUBJECT: Back in Yokohama. Yamate

Hello family and friends! I am now officially moved into the Yamate
apartment and get to live in Yokohama once again. It's a wonderful
opportunity and I love it! It's only been a few days out here but it's
been great seeing a few things I remember seeing a YEAR ago when I
went on splits here. It's kind of like a dream actually getting to
move in and live here so that's great. There's so many people and so
many pretty sights.
As of right now, we have no progressing investigators, and the
only one who is "interested" doesn't understand what God is yet. So
that's awesome. I hope we get the chance to meet this guy and teach
for dayss! Also, since it's such a beautiful area anyways, I'll be
happy to walk around finding new people to talk with and teach! I've
heard about this area having a slight problem with having people to
teach, because it's a very touristy area and nobody seems to live
nearby to meet again. However, we'll go out and do whatever we can to
find new people and give them a chance to learn! Ahhh baby..Yokohama.
Hah, yup so I moved in, we watched General Conference (because we get
it a week later in Japan) and now it's P-Day! I've had the chance to
meet a few ward members but I'm excited for next Sunday when I get to
meet the majority of them. We have a beautiful church here as well, so
a decent amount of people already know where it is when you mention
it. Nice.
Anyways, I've got some pictures and hopefully have some more time and
success stories next week. Sorry it's so short! But I Love Yamate!

山手が大好き〜〜です!
Elder Carlini
カーリ二長老

A bit cloudy weather. But still an awesome view. I still can't believe
that Landmark Tower is IN my area now!! I love Yokohama.

No comments:

Post a Comment