Sunday, February 1, 2015

From: Elder Conner Carlini
Date: Feb 1, 2015
Subject: Another week in Fujisawa

Hey it's been real mates. So we had another week go by already and
it was pretty good. I got to talk to lots of great people and things
are going better now. I also got to go on Splits with one of the
Traveling Assistants Elder McCarty and we got along swimmingly. We
went out to find people and we talked with some awesome Japanese guys.
How about that. There's tons of Japanese people here. We invited our
new friend Hideomi to English class and he couldn't come at first
because of work. But then it got cancelled and he came to an event the
same day we met him! That's pretty rare. Really cool kid.
Unfortunately my new good friend Elder McCarty is on his last transfer
and will be returning to America in less than a month. Luckily 90% of
missionaries are basically from Utah. So Elder McCarty is. And I am.
So I'll probably be able to hang out with him and my other Utah
missionary friends when I return, haha! Good stuff.
Also, we were able to meet with our friend Toguchi a few times
this week. He came to church and we had a member present lesson which
went well. He still thinks a whole lot about the Gospel and he doesn't
want to jump into it if he doesn't know about it or feel anything. So
we're doing our best to help him feel the spirit and be happy for
dayyyyyz.
That's pretty much what I have for now. Sorry it's short this
week. The Mission is difficult but well worth it. I learn little
things each day, and over time I'm learning great principles of life.
What a crazy experience, haha.
Love from Japan.
愛してますよ〜

Elder Carlini
カーリニ長老

No comments:

Post a Comment