Monday, December 22, 2014

FROM: ELDER Conner Carlini
DATE: Dec 21 at 9:07 PM
SUBJECT: Christmas Week is here!

Wow it's already Christmas week! It doesn't even feel like it and
there's no snow here to remind me! Anyways, we have quite a busy week
this week actually and I don't have much time to write today either.
So basically it rained a decent amount this week and we got to build
good relationships with ward members. On Tuesday me and Elder Scott
ate a mega size bowl of something called Butadon (a ton of rice and
pork basically) at a restaurant and got our pictures taken by the
store workers because it was apparently like a record for that place
so far. Kinda cool. I was dying near the end way bad. My stomach was
in great pain the rest of the day. We went with a recent convert and
he bought it thinking we couldn't do it. Elder Scott did it pretty
handily. I was joking when I said I'd get the biggest size, bought the
convert bought it anyways, haha. We got posted on their facebook page
so that's cool. Wearing the tags to represent. But unfortunately in p
day clothes because we played ping pong at a sweet place with the
recent convert. Anyways, besides that I got to go to a District Leader
conference and see Elder Bates and a lot of other awesome people I've
missed from the mission in other areas. It was magnificent! Then
yesterday we had a mini church open house and me and Elder Aoki had
the chance to have lunch with a ward member and have a really good
talk about life and goals. It was great. Sorry, no more time really.
Gotta go teach a lesson from here. I'll throw a few pictures your way.
Love you!!

Elder Carlini
カーリニ長老


No comments:

Post a Comment